Payment Gateway Policy
- Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
Multiple times debiting of Candidate Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Candidate's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the candidate.
- The Candidate will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com.
- The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Khyati Foundation through electronic mode/cheque in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
- In case of any queries, please call Khyati Foundation Helpdesk on +91 90992 87000 I +91 90992 85000 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org